This October learn more about the future of chocolate in our lecture/tasting Food of the Gods: Chocolate in Africa. This event is part of the University of Minnesota Learning Life series.
Chocolate BonaVita's mission and obsession is facilitating the discovery and enjoyment of the very best artisan chocolates in the world. For those among you who love chocolate and would enjoy learning more about its unique qualities, we offer various events and classes, all of which include tasting of superb quality chocolate. To better enjoy this very sensual experience, please read below.
WHY SPENDING TIME WITH US?
- To sample extraordinary, highest award-winning chocolates in an informal setting.
- To discover stories and adventures from the world of chocolate.
- To support sustainable, biodiversity oriented practices that produce high-quality products
- To reforest the Rainforest (10% of our profits benefit the Raiforest rescue program)
- To acquire some rare treasures of chocolate.
- To relax with fellow chocoholics and share your passion.